Friday, May 28, 2010

100% WORKING TATA DOCOMO GPRS TRICK MAY 2010

Hello friends, My Self Urvish Sohaliya.

I got many tricks working from knowbest.info for my friends and specially for me. Using Free GPRS for free has its own fun whether on Airtel ,Idea or Relience Card and Now TATA DOCOMO has now free tricks hacks for GPRS available.



I come to know another free gprs trick for tata docomo. I sharing here for all knowbest readers as they give many tricks in past for free gprs.

This trick is working all over india, just try and reply by Comments if you want to face any problem.

Access Point- tata.docomo.dive.in
proxy address- 010.124.094.009
proxy port- 8080

If you have tricks feel free to shared on mobiletrick8285.blogspot.com its the medium we can exchange tricks.


Thnax and Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment